This is the Section 1 Module 27 of the compiled Electronics Review Materials taken from different sources including not limited to Electronics books, past Board Exams Questions, Journals and the Internet. This particular reviewer in Electronics Engineering has random Questions and Answers in random topics. Make sure to familiarize each questions to increase the chance of passing the ECE Board Exam.
Electronics Engineering Reviewers: Section 1 Module 27
1. Used in IC fabrication to remove organic compound
2. Reduced barium titanate
3. In a photoconductive cell, resistance is __________ with the incident light
4. GaAs and GaP is used in LED because
Emit more light
5. It is a two cascaded transistors
6. Hays Bridge used to determine
inductive reactance with large phase angle
7. Heaviside-Campbell Equal ratio bridge- used to determine
self- inductance with known mutual inductance
8. Different reactances in opposite arm
Maxwell L/C Bridge
9. Resistance changes with temperature
11. Unit of Electrical Intensity
V/m or N/C
12. Output of differential amplifier with the same input
13. Photovoltaic cell must be _____ before illuminating
14. Silk on a glass
15. Fur on a rubber
16. When an inductive reactance is added by complex wave form
Shows less distortion
17. What is the ideal dc output of a capacitor-filter?
Equal to the Peak Rectified Voltage
18. Ratio of diode voltage to diode current
19. Minute fluctuation of capacitance
20. It is not an element of ASM
21. Voltage range Zener Diode
22. It has low temperature capacitance and good stability
23. Why is silicon used in zener applications
High temperature and current capacity
25. Input charge voltage of vehicle battery
26. Tape is continuously run while being read and write
Stream Tape Running
27. Tape sector under head
28. NOR flip-flop to latch
R = 0, S = 0
29. Conditional output box of ASM Chart
30. Voltage of capacitor with third harmonic
31. For decision box in ASM Chart
32. State box in ASM chart
33. Average time to move from a head from one location
Average Seek Time to another location
34. It commands and manipulates data
Arithmetic Logic Unit (ALU)
35. An amplifier where the output voltage in directly
Averaging Amplifier proportional to all input voltages
36. Commonly used semiconductors
Si, Ge & GaAs
37. Temporary data storage, LIFO (last in first out)
38. Region in Zener diode with current opposite the
Zener Region direction of forward biased
39. Comparing the capacitance of two air capacitors
40. What creates the depletion region?
All of the above (Diffusion, Ionization & Recombination)
41. Moving instrument when ___.
Damping force act in a moving system of an indicating
42. CMMR of ideal differential amplifier
43. Wattage rating depends on factors:
All of the above
44. Base follows ____ voltage
Series voltage regulator amplifier of emitter-follower
45. Op Amp usually employs _____.
46. The highest undistorted frequency of op amp
47. Periodic waveform of half wave symmetry has no ____.
48. It adds and subtracts known voltage
49. Coding data having 80 columns & 12 rows
50. Maximum usable range for 1000 rated load except 1/8 watt
51. It measures inductance
52. “Reduction of effective resistance…”
53. Generation of computers that rely on parallel processing
54. Chip of two 555 timer
55. Standard commercialized used in tape recording
56. Capacitance is not influenced by ____
57. Efficiency of Copper Indium Selenium (CIS)
3 – 15%
58. Time it takes to read data
59. It is not a “local memory” device
PCI Status Register
60. Distinct advantage of LCD display to LED
Extremely Low Power
61. Holds recently read and frequently read data
62. Speeds up operation of processing system for
Adding Cache Memory sorting small tables
63. Speeds up operation in processing system since it is
Adding Main Memory limited to 1 MByte
64. What computer has discrete signals?
65. Drain voltage has large amount to exceed the depletion region
66. Convert hexadecimal equivalent of 0x0F4E4?
67. Refers to power factor, power dissipation of capacitor
Tangent of loss
69. First byte in machine language
70. 2 types of machine language
Opcode and operand
71. Efficiency of single crystal photovoltaic cell?
72. What is foreground processing?
Running program in real time
73. Increase in capacitance, in replacing other dielectric in vacuum
All of the above (Relative permittivity, dielectric constant, relative capacitivity)
74. Cascading two amplifiers.
Increase in overall gain and overall bandwidth
75. FET current drain is flowing 50% of the cycle.
76. When the op amp output is connected to inverting input.
77. Minimum energy that the electron can break the
Band gap energy covalent bond
78. NAND RS Flip-flop has an output when ___.
R = 1, S = 0
79. Inexpensive and capable of maintaining conductivity
Liquid Nitrogen and has a boiling pt of 78K.
80. Non-sinusoidal wave form.
Different sinusoidal waveform
81. Advantage of toroidal to solenoid.
Magnetic flux is within the core
82. Can handle small amount of change in dc resistance
Carbon composition resistor in the frequency of about 100kHz
83. An ideal transformer has _____.
All of the above (no core loss, no winding resistance, infinite permeability)
84. PN junction is always
85. Minimum ambient temperature in EIA precision
125 degree Celsius
86. Supertension cables has
87. Ceramic capacitor temperature chorva
88. Anderson bridge is the modification of
89. To illuminate the photodiode
90. Ceramic capacitor use to Bypass, coupling and decoupling
91. Parameter in common base current gain
92. Program lies between software program and computer
Operating Program hardware
93. Not a control character
94. Number of data stored per square in of the disc
95. LASCR operates like
96. Microprocessor operation in virtual mode
97. GaAs illuminates in what region
98. What does 6M means in computer?
6 x 1020
99. Op Amp Series Voltage Regulator has its output
zener diode and voltage voltage considering divider resistors
100. Permanent Magnet Coil
meter only for dc measurements