Below are the answers key for the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in Chapter 32: Wireless and Personal Communications Systems from the book Teach Yourself Electricity and Electronics, 5th edition by Stan Gibilisco.
1. A client-server network.
2. On a line of sight.
3. A telephone set that requires a wall jack.
4. Radio reception.
5. Transmitting on amateur-radio frequencies.
6. Reducing the temperature to very low values.
7. The signal bandwidth increases.
8. 10 to 100 meters.
9. Stronger incoming signals are needed to overcome it.
13. A peer-to-peer LAN.
14. Selling cars by broadcasting prices to other hams.
15. 55 meters.
19. Longer than visible-light waves.
20. To a motorist who is lost.