This is the Section 4 Module 5 of the compiled Electronics Coaching Materials taken from different sources including but not limited to Electronics books, past Board Exams Questions, Journals and other Electronics References. This particular Coaching Notes in Electronics Engineering has random Questions and Answers in random topics. Make sure to familiarize each questions to increase the chance of passing the ECE Board Exam.
Electronics Engineering Coaching: Section 4 Module 5
1. Most efficient soldering temperature.
2. What should be done to the removable tip of a solder gun when it is pitted
FILE THE TIP TO SMOOTH AND RETIN
3. Solder fracture occurs when the
SOLDER IS MOVED WHILE BEING COOLED
4. In removing solder using solder wick, wick is placed where?
BETWEEN THE JOINTS AND IRON
5. An electric arc welding that uses arc between the..
6. High frequency resistance welding (HFRW) uses high frequency up to ___.
7. In SMAW, the use of less spatter but medium penetration
DC STRAIGHT OR DCSP
8….1/32 inch long….. to
TO PREVENT BURNING OF INSULATION
9. The bend of full-clinched iron and half-clinched iron
90 AND 45 DEGREES
10. To remove a solder with a twick where should the twick be in relation to the joint and iron
BETWEEN JOINT AND IRON
11. One of the most commonly used type of welding is manual metal arc welding (MMA) or ???. It is also known as
SHIELDED METAL ARC WELDING (SMAW)
12. In welding, . . . to protect the weld from contamination
13. In automatic welding, release is followed by _____ interval.
14. Supply in SMAW deep weld penetration?
DC REVERCED (DC+ OR DCRP)
15. During arc welding process, current is in the range of
50 A – 450 A
16. In AWS (American welding S******), for ES60xx, 60 means a tensile strength of _______
60 000 psi
17. A part of the welding process interval when there is a flow f current
18. In Ultrasonic welding, frequency is in the range of_______
10 KHZ – 75K HZ
19. High Frequency Resistance Welding (HFRW), uses high frequency current up to
20. After weld interval, ____ interval in which electrodes are placed in metal surface
21. Steering the leads during desoldering prevents _____
22. When a TO or DIP is to be replaced, the termination applied is
23. Type of PCB that is most complex to build and most difficult to repair.
1. What is a robot?
A machine capable of carrying out a complex series of actions automatically, especially one programmable by a computer. A robot is a mechanical or virtual artificial agent, usually an electro-mechanical machine that is guided by a computer program or electronic circuitry. Useful tool for manufacturing.
2. The science and technology concerning robots, its design, . . . and applications.
3. Introduction to robotics, industry
LABOR SAVINGS, IMPROVED QUALITY PRODUCTS, REDUCE MATERIAL COSTS
4. Large size man ..aphend robot
SCARA… IN Z AXIS..
5. Moving in one direction rate motor has how many precession
6. A solid mass has how many degrees of freedom
7. DEA pragma robots
3P, 2R, 3P2R
8. Low technology robots have
2 TO 4 AXES
9. The ability of a robot to position its end effectors at programmed location in space
10. In robotics, __ has a limit but no trajectory
FIXEDSTOP ALSO KNOWN AS NONSERVO ROBOT, OR OPEN ROBOT
11. Keyword: “two fingers” . . . The grasping hand of a robot, which manipulates objects and tools to fulfill a given task
12. Robot hand; robot arm
END EFFECTOR; MANIPULATOR
13. Muscle of robot
14. An actuator which resembles a biological muscle.
15. A robot with rotary joint just like a human arm
16. A robot used to assist doctor/nurses
17. Total environment of robot, a robot must performs its task
18. In, robotics measuring quantities(resistance, voltage, rotation) also use in pneumatic, hydraulic and electric actuator
19. Harmonic drive in robot transmission system has _____
20. In robot, a program that uses numeric symbol
21. In robot, an actuator that rotates few degrees when a signal is send by the controller
22. In robotics, opposition … electro values, as done in path planning
23. Calculation of the forces applied by the actuator to know the proper end-effector acceleration
24. Used to calculate the end effectors……
25. Developing robot programs partially or completely without requiring the use of the robot itself.
26. Harmonic drive in robot.
WAVE GENERATOR, FLEXSPLINE, CIRCULAR SPLINE
27. What is the most popular output type of driver used in robot transmission system?
TOTEM POLE DRIVER
28. Area where human is trapped in the work envelope without having an avenue of escape on it
29. Desire characteristic of a robot
GOOD LOAD CAPACITY, . . . . . .
30. Use to be able to walk the robot . . . .
31. In low technology robot; which drive is easiest to control?
32. Process of transferring mechanical.. from one place to another. Has a nominal constant gear ratio.
33. In robotics, it refers to the promising and experimental form of actuator.
34. What is/are the basic parts of a robot?
ii. End Effector
iv. Power Source
35. In robot it is use to grasp, hold, and transport also called robot “hand”.
36. In robot, part of joint-arm connected to the shoulder
37. Chain is composed of, _____ (its bone), _____ (its muscle) and ____ for more degrees of freedom
LINKS, ACTUATOR, JOINTS
38. Used as gripper to grasp and handle tools
39. Robot which motions are controlled by driving the axis or degree of freedom against mechanical limit stop.
BANG BANG ROBOT
40. Type of robot with two moves or three degrees of freedom to transfer item from source to destination by point-to-point contact
41. A robot that has only two moves or three degrees of freedom that picks a material from source to destination or from point-to-point.
PICK AND PLACE ROBOT OR BANGBANG ROBOT
42. Robot that is capable to stop at or move in unlimited number of points in executing a programmed trajectory.
43. What do call a robot where its base is permanently or semi-permanently attached to the floor?
FLOOR MOUNTED ROBOT or PEDESTRAL ROBOT
44. In robotics, the loading/ unloading of cartoons, container, or pallet
45. In robot, the rotational and translational axes which measures robot motion.
DEGREE OF FREEDOM
46. It is a sensor used in magnetoencephalography.
SUPERCONDUCTING QUANTUM INTERFERENCE
47. In robotics, DC motors and stepper motors are preferred over AC motors because ____
THEY CAN WITHSTAND LARGE OVERLOADS
48. The detection by a robot though contact of touch, force, pattern slip and movement. It allows for the determination of local shape, orientation and feedback forces of a grasped workspace.-
49. Desired output parameter by a sensor
50. Will be turned on when motion limit occurs
51. Mechatronics is the combination of mechanics and electronics. Mechatronics is coined in what country?
52. Robots with little if any computer power. Their only intelligent functions consist of learning a sequence of manipulative actions, choreographed by a human operator using a teach box
FIRST GENERATION OF ROBOT SYSTEM
53. A robot with a computer processes added to the robotic controller. This addition makes it possible to perform, in real time, the calculations required to control the motions of each degree of freedom in a cooperative manner to effect smooth motions of the
SECOND GENERATION ROBOT
54. Consists of multiple microprocessors
3RD GENERATION ROBOT SYSTEM