This is the Section 3 Module 5 of the compiled Electronics Coaching Materials taken from different sources including but not limited to Electronics books, past Board Exams Questions, Journals and other Electronics References. This particular Coaching Notes in Electronics Engineering has random Questions and Answers in random topics. Make sure to familiarize each questions to increase the chance of passing the ECE Board Exam.
Electronics Engineering Coaching: Section 3 Module 5
INDUSTRIAL ELECTRONICS PRINCIPLES/APPLICATION
1. A nonmetallic material used to protect wires and cables
2. Instrument used to monitor/measure animals’ activities (i.e., PH…)
3. Biometry is used for:
4. Test equipment that observes the performance and isolates the fault
5. Which must not be used in a wire with glass braid and asbestos
HOT BLADE WIRE STRIPPER
6. Transfer the features of substrate into the IC
7. calculation of actuator forces to provide end-effector values
8. Measures brain electrical activity using magnetic ...
9. The precessing rate of gyro is proportional to the ______
RATE OF GYRO CASE ROTATION
10. transfer of mechanical power from one place to another; gear ratio is constant
11. Also known as end of arm tooling or simply a hand. The subsystem that links the mechanical portion of the robot (manipulator) to the part being handled or work on, and gives the robot the ability to pick yp and transfer parts and/or handle a multitude of different tools to perform work on parts.
12. When you solder electrical connector splices, and terminal lugs, what type of solder should you use?
13. To turn SCR off from conducting state to blocking state by reducing the anode current below
HOLDING CURRENT VALUE
14. Minimum current required for SCR to conduct continuously
15. LC oscillator with tapped capacitance in parallel with an inductance
16. Prevent accidental actuator switch position
17. Due to slight change in resistance due to temperature, the material used for instrument
18. Zener diode can be used as a voltage regulator by:
REVERSE - PARALLEL
19. Has no depletion region
20. Schottky TTL diode family mostly used as
21. A negative resistance microwave diode that has thin film semiconductor material sandwiched between two parallel plates is called ____ diode.
22. an oscillator that produces the best sine wave output
23. adds protection against sudden current increase when switching
25. It check the functionality of equipments
26. To remove wick, the solder wick is placed __
BETWEEN JOINTS AND IRON
27. In Western Union splice ...
PUNCTURING THE TAPE COVERING
28. It consists of multiple microprocessors
3RD GENERATION ROBOT SYSTEM
29. Measurement of electric currents in the scalp..
30. the ___ of a triac in the 1st and 3rd quadrant is the same as .... of an scr
1. In robotics, the loading/ unloading of cartoons, container, or pallet
2. Robot actuators are: a.) electric, b.) pneumatic and ________ -
3. Magneticreed and moving disk are used to measure _____ of a synchro robot
4. Types of robot configuration: a.) Cartesian, b.) Cylindrical, c.) spherical and _____
5. skeleton of the body
6. In robots, the recent alternative for DC actuator in piezo motor is also called as
7. Integration of actuator such ADC, processor, ACD and a like is known as _______.
8. The following are components in the robotics transmission: WAVE GENERATOR, REFLEXSPINE, _________
9. The part of the restricted envelope where the robot performs its program is the _______ envelope.
10. End effector is called
11. An overhead mounted, rectilinear robot with a minimum of three degrees of freedom and normally not exceeding six.
12. position sensor of Servo system
13. Service servo . . .over travel???
14. Constant movement of robot
15. Robots used as __________ has the end-effector at the last link.
16. Position of the switch
17. large man-sized adept-type robot –
SCARA CONFIGURATIONS, SERVED Z AXIS, DIRECT
18. DRIVE MOTORS
19. Movement about an axis perpendicular to the line and top of the body
20. A robot that repeats the same sequence of motions in all its operations, and is first instructed by an operator who puts it through this sequence.
21. Robot that can move like a person’s arm
22. When human is trapped in the robot work envelope without an avenue of escape
23. In synchros, multispeed advantage over single speed
24. Robot in which motions are controlled by driving each axis or degree of freedom against mechanical limit stop.
BANG BANG ROBOT
25. What robot programming loaded the program in a remote computer console
26. Work envelope of robot
RANGE AXISOF MOTION
1. In arc welding, DC is produced in
MOTOR GENERATOR SET
2. Type of electric arc welding that uses arc to continuously fed flux-filled electrode.
FLUX-CORED ARC WELDING (FCAW)
3. Small current shall not be used but rather large current in <welding> because it cannot maintain thermal conductivity while
GIVING OFF HEAT TO THE CONDUCTOR
4. In welding, the energy required is coming from the discharging capacitor
PEW (percussion welding)
5. AC welding machine is not used in ___ welding.
6. Welding process whereby a filler metal is heated above and distributed between two or more close-fitting parts by spontaneously raises the liquid… uses a liquidus within 450 degrees.
7. Weld bulbs wineglass design are made from
PLASMA ARC WELDING
8. . . . oxy fuel flame. . .
OXY FUEL WELDING
9. FRICTION WELDING
10. Welding technique which produces coalescence of metals by applying heat with an arc between a non consumable carbon electrode and the work piece
CARBON ARC WELDING
11. MIG (metal inert gas) is used because of its operation and ________.
HIGH MELTING DYNAMIC RANGE
12. In removing solder, the wick must be placed ______.
BETWEEN THE JOINTS AND IRON
13. In automatic welding, the first interval where the material is held together.
14. The portion in welding process interval during which the welding current is flowing
15. bead of wineglass design
PLASMA ARC WELDING